- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Insert - Waterproof, Breathable and Windproof for Wide Range Comfort
- Marmot M3 Softshell Fabric
- Thermal R Insulation
- DriClime® Bi-Component Wicking Lining - For Breathability and Excellent Moisture Transfer
- Molded Foam Padding on Knuckles
- Undercuff Design
- Elastic Wrist Strap
- Falcon Grip - Articulated for Dexterity and Ease of Grip
- Nose Wipe - Soft Fabric to Wipe Your Runny Nose
- Pull Tab
- Weight: Large 5.8 oz 164.4 g
- Main Material: 96% Polyester 4% Elastane 6.8oz/yd
- Main Material: Polyurethane 0.7mm
- Reinforcement Material: Washable Leather 0.6
- Lining Material: DriClime® 3-Dimentional Wicking Lining
- Insulation Material: Thermal R
- Glove Insert Material: MemBrain® Glove Insert
MemBrain® fabric balances the best performance in waterproof, breathable fabric with excellent durability. MemBrain® reduces internal condensation while increasing comfort by reducing the chilling effect caused by condensation build-up. When used with insulated garments or sleeping bags, MemBrain® protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions.
Marmot m3 Softshell
Marmot M-series fabrics are designed for moving light and fast. They combine stretchable, water repellent, abrasion resistant and highly breathable shell materials with insulating buffer materials on the inside.
M3 shells are the most breathable in the M-series. They are best for high aerobic use in mild conditions.
Thermal R is Marmot's proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves. Mid loft, excellent warmth to weight, resilient loft, and durable.
DriClime® Moisture Management Technology is a family of uniquely plaited bi-component knit fabrics engineered to mechanically draw moisture away from your skin to keep you dry, warm and comfortable. The key to DriClime is 3-Dimensional Wicking. As moisture moves from the inner fabric touching your skin to the outer fabric, it spreads out across the outer fabric to speed the drying process. DriClime never stops working; it continually passes moisture through to the outer surface for fast evaporation. It is not a finish that washes or wears out; it works forever. DriClime technology is available in a wide range of products: shelled microclimate layers, base layer, gloves, sleeping bags and backpacks.