Repeat after me: I love this life! Rugged, lightweight, waterproof and breathable, the Mantra opens up new vistas of pure fun. Marmot’s advanced MemBrain® fabric technology dishes up a beat-down on nasty weather, and a huge complement of resort-ready features keep your valuables safe, your pass protected, and your spirits as high as the western ridgeline.
- Marmot MemBrain® waterproof/breathable fabric
- 100% seam taped 2-layer construction
- Zip-off storm hood with laminated brim
- Exposed water resistant center front zipper
- Chest pocket with water-resistant zipper
- Flapped chest pockets
- Handwarmer pockets with water resistant zipper
- Wrist pass pocket with water resistant zip
- PitZips™ - underarm zip that extends into the body for aggressive venting
- Zip-off powder skirt allows removal of powder skirt when not needed
- Zippered sunglass pocket
- Mesh gear pocket
- Mesh goggle pocket
- Interior media pocket
- HD brushed tricot collar and shoulder lining
- Elastic draw cord hem for adjustability in serious weather
- DriClime® lined collar and chin guard - moisture wicking fabric for comfort around your neck and face
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride up
- Centre Back Length: 76.2cm
- Weight: 941.2 g
- Main Material: MemBrain® 2L 100% Nylon 5.0 oz/yd
MemBrain® fabric balances the best performance in waterproof, breathable fabric with excellent durability.
MemBrain® reduces internal condensation while increasing comfort by reducing the chilling effect caused by condensation build-up.
When used with insulated garments or sleeping bags, MemBrain® protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions.
Jason Siegel, Marmot Freeride Skier, reviews the Mantra Jacket - part of Marmot's Fall 2011 Snowsports line.