Our roots are definitely showing in this athletically inclined softshell, as stretchable and easygoing as it is water and windproof. Marmot M1 softshell fabric is ready for anything winter throws at you, and the attached hood features a laminated brim to hold its shape in wild weather. As with all of our outerwear jackets, Marmot’s Angel-Wing Movement™ keeps the elastic draw cord hem from riding up.
- Marmot M1 Softshell is water-resistant, breathable, windproof, durable, warm, stretch
- Attached hood with laminated brim and peripheral cord
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Zippered sleeve pocket
- Adjustable velcro® cuff
- Internal zip pocket
- Elastic draw cord hem for adjustability in serious weather
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride up
- Centre Back Length: 70.5cm
- Weight: 816.5 g
- Main Material: Softshell WPB 88% Nylon, 12% Elastane 9.1 oz/yd
Marmot M1 Softshell
Marmot M-series fabrics are designed for moving light and fast. They combine stretchable, water repellent, abrasion resistant and highly breathable shell materials with insulating buffer materials on the inside.
M1 shells provide the highest level of warmth and thermal protection. They are best for intermittent aerobic use in cold conditions.
Marmot Athlete and Filmmaker Brad Clement reviews the Super Gravity Jacket, a hooded Marmot M1 sofshell providing great comfort and weather protection, new for Fall 2011.