Rainwear for the dedicated outdoors person, the cleanly designed Minimalist is lightweight and reliable thanks to Gore’s inimitable PACLITE® laminate fabric.
- GORE-TEX® with Paclite® Technology
- 100% Seam Taped for full waterproofness
- PitZips™ - underarm zip that extends into the body for aggressive venting
- Attached adjustable hood offers a full range of adjustability for complete weather protection
- Zippered hand pockets for convenience
- Storm flap over zipper with snap/velcro® closure
- Elastic draw cord hem for adjustability in serious weather
- DriClime® lined chin guard - moisture wicking fabric protects your face from the zipper
- Angel-Wing Movement™ allows full range of motion in arms so jacket doesn't ride up
- Also available in a men's version
- Centre Back Length: 69.2cm
- Weight: 408.2 g
- Main Material: GORE-TEX® Paclite® 100% Polyester 3.6 oz/yd
The lightest, most packable outerwear available, GORE-TEX® PacLite® garments are durably waterproof, windproof and breathable and are built for activities when weight and space are critical, but protection is still important.
The face fabric is constructed of high-performance polyester or nylon and on the inside GORE-TEX® Paclite® Shells use a specific GORE-TEX® membrane with a protective layer made of an oil-hating substance and carbon. So no separate lining is required. This makes GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells lighter and smaller to pack away.
Special Gore-Seam® tape technology ensures all seams are 100% waterproof.
GORE-TEX® PacLite® Shells are great for trekking, hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, cycling, hunting, fishing, golfing and water sports.
Learn more about Gore-Tex PacLite
Curly’s Clips – Caring for Marmot Waterproof Shells
Marmot's own Curly Cervone and Brian Rashap show you how to take care of your waterproof/breathable shell.