No matter what continent you’re shredding this winter, make sure you’re warm from head-to-toe in these charming insulated snow pants, well stocked with thoughtful features and tailored to provide a flattering profile and a comfortable fit. Waterproof MemBrain® fabric is lined with velvety brushed tricot that wicks moisture away from your skin for lasting comfort.
- Marmot MemBrain® waterproof/breathable fabric
- 100% seam taped 2-layer construction
- Zippered hand pockets for convenience
- Flapped back pocket
- Ankle pocket
- Adjustable waist with snap closure and zip fly for convenience and custom fit
- Reversed brushed tricot seat and thighs
- Internal gaiters with gripper elastic - gaiter provides protection and Gripper elastic holds it in place
- Cordura® scuff guard
- Weight: 649.2 g
- Main Material: MemBrain®10 2L 100% Nylon 5.0 oz/yd
- Lining Material: 100% Polyester HD Brushed Tricot 6.0 oz/yd
- Insulation Material: Thermal R
MemBrain® fabric balances the best performance in waterproof, breathable fabric with excellent durability. MemBrain® reduces internal condensation while increasing comfort by reducing the chilling effect caused by condensation build-up. When used with insulated garments or sleeping bags, MemBrain® protects the insulation from harsh weather conditions.
Thermal R is Marmot's proprietary family of polyester insulations specifically engineered to meet various needs from sleeping bags, to garments to gloves. Mid loft, excellent warmth to weight, resilient loft, and durable.